Wow, a week has already come and gone. Time to take another look at my looming TBR. This challenge/meme was started by Lost In A Story back in 2016. Here are the rules, in case you are interested in participating too! Rules: Go to your goodreads to-read […]
Tag: Down the TBR Hole
Let's see if I can knock a few more off the Good Ole TBR...
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
I’ll be going through 5 books each week.
I read Setterfield's The Thirteenth Tale back in 2016. While I wasn't so taken with that book, I loved Setterfield's writing style, and want to give her another shot. This one is a KEEP.